This fund assists students experiencing urgent and serious financial difficulties. The university is receiving an unprecedented number of requests as a result of the pandemic. Your donation will provide much-needed financial relief.
The money you donate to the Student Emergency Fund is accessible to all UFV students that are in need.
UFV Student Emergency Fund donations have helped students by providing assistance with:
- unexpected emergencies to help with essential living expenses
- medications and other costs related to medical care
- replacement of essential personal belongings due to fire, theft, or natural disaster
- grocery food vouchers and bill payments
- travel costs related to a death or illness in the immediate family
To empower UFV students to continue to strive towards reaching their personal, academic, and career goals in these challenging times… please donate here.
If you are UFV Faculty or Staff and wish to contribute your payroll parking fees to the Student Emergency Fund, please sign up here.
Your generosity makes a difference! #GivingTuesdayNow