We all have someone in our life who has inspired us—pushed us to dream and achieve goals that seemed out of our grasp. Maybe it’s a close friend or a family member. Maybe it’s a colleague or mentor.
What better way to pay tribute to this important person than allowing their name to live on as a legacy? Whether they’re still an integral part of your life or you’re honouring their memory, setting up a fund in their name is a meaningful gift.
A memorial gift can take several forms at UFV. Scholarships and bursaries are legacies that provide assistance to current students. For a more permanent presence, there are naming opportunities at our three campuses. You may also choose to support local programming through collected funds. The Advancement Office can help you make a decision that best reflects your wishes. For more information, contact Deanna McIntyre at 604-847-5447 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Endowments that have already been established to honour a loved one include:
- Jim Andersen Memorial Leadership Award
- Erin Burgess Memorial Endowment Scholarship
- Andrea Christine Evered (ACE) Tardij Memorial Endowment
- Lesley Spier and Nigel Dance Memorial Endowment Bursary in Science
- Warren Davis Memorial Annual Scholarship in Visual Arts
- Frank Dolman Memorial Endowment Bursary in Continuing Studies
- G.W. Graham Memorial Endowment Scholarship
- G. Jack Harris Q.C. Memorial Endowment Bursary
- Jean Hogue Memorial Scholarship
- Marvin Lenz Memorial Endowment Bursary
- Heather McMullan Memorial Endowment Leadership Award
- Don Murray Memorial Endowment Scholarship in Sculpture
- Matt Pedersen Memorial Scholarship in Aviation
- Alvin Prasad Memorial Leadership Award
- Pirthi Singh Parmar Memorial Endowment Leadership Award
- Bill Ritchie Memorial Fund
- Roger Sasaki Memorial Endowment in Social Work
- Dr. Jean Scott Endowment Scholarship
- Pat Sifton Endowment Leadership Award
- Marion Soutar Endowment Leadership Bursary
You can contribute to any of these awards with our online form.