The ripple effect is the continuing and spreading results of an event or action. Become a Ripple Maker with a gift of $44 each month to support students at UFV today and for years to come. We are more powerful when we pull together.
Proceeds will be designated into UFV’s three Changing Lives, Building Community (CLBC) Endowments: CLBC Scholarship Endowment, UFV Alumni CLBC Endowment Bursary, and the Alumni Leadership Award Endowment.
As a Ripple Maker you will become an exclusive member receiving a number of benefits:
- A complimentary ticket with special recognition at each annual Town & Gown **
- Be recognized as a club member with a special lapel pin
- Receive VIP invitations to a variety of events at UFV, including the Ripple Makers private Wine & Cheese receptions prior to select President’s Lecture Speaker Series (3 events annually)
- Receive specialized e-news about the CLBC endowments and their impact
All this with a monthly gift of:
- $44 per month for a single
- $88 per month for a couple
- The family plan at $44 per member
- Or secure 8 members (enough for a table at Town & Gown) $352 per month
Want to make a bigger splash with a larger gift? Contact Deanna McIntyre or call 604-851-6354.
* To commemorate UFV’s anniversary in April, the monthly obligation will increase by $1 monthly ($12 annually).
**Members need to make a minimum of 5 monthly donations to receive a Town & Gown ticket for that year. The last date for enrollment into the club is June 15th to receive a ticket to the upcoming Town & Gown 2018. If a member discontinues their giving membership, all benefits will be terminated. If a minimum of 5 donations have been paid in the current year, then the discontinued member is still entitled to receive a Town & Gown ticket for that year.