Honoring loved ones by leaving a legacy of opportunity for future students
We all have someone in our life who has inspired us—pushed us to dream and achieve goals that seemed out of our grasp. Maybe it’s a close friend or a family member. Maybe it’s a colleague or mentor.
What better way to pay tribute to this important person than allowing their name to live on as a legacy? Whether they’re still an integral part of your life or you’re honouring their memory, setting up a fund in their name is a meaningful gift.
You can set up a new endowment or join a group of donors who are working together to build an existing endowment. These include:
- Jim Andersen Memorial Leadership Award
- Erin Burgess Memorial Endowment Scholarship
- Andrea Christine Evered (ACE) Tardij Memorial Endowment
- Lesley Spier and Nigel Dance Memorial Endowment Bursary in Science
- Warren Davis Memorial Annual Scholarship in Visual Arts
- Frank Dolman Memorial Endowment Bursary in Continuing Studies
- G.W. Graham Memorial Endowment Scholarship
- G. Jack Harris Q.C. Memorial Endowment Bursary
- Jean Hogue Memorial Scholarship
- Marvin Lenz Memorial Endowment Bursary
- Heather McMullan Memorial Endowment Leadership Award
- Don Murray Memorial Endowment Scholarship in Sculpture
- Matt Pedersen Memorial Scholarship in Aviation
- Alvin Prasad Memorial Leadership Award
- Bill Ritchie Memorial Fund
- Roger Sasaki Memorial Endowment in Social Work
- Dr. Jean Scott Endowment Scholarship
- Pat Sifton Endowment Leadership Award
- Marion Soutar Endowment Leadership Bursary
You can contribute to any of these awards using our online form.